$8.90 freight Australia wide (Excludes heavy or bulky items and delivery to remote areas). All orders ship in 1 to 3 days and we will contact you if items are on back-order and are going to be longer. NOTE: All the seats below have captive nuts or screw points in their base to suit the standard 7" (175mm) swivel pattern below. This is the most common seat pattern base used in the marine industry.
Ideal for making your ride softer.
• The Flex suspension unit is simple with only one moving part.
• Self adjusts for passengers from 40kg to 120kg.
• Exclusive stainless steel shock absorber.
• Three-axis shock mitigation for reduced whiplash from lateral and fore-aft forces.
• Small foot print.
• Non-corroding 316G stainless and Flexanite.
• Low maintenance.
• Tested 1 million full 10G impacts (200mm displacement, 100ms duration at 100kg payload).
• Light weight and easy to install.
• Complies with HSC 2000 Annex 10.
• 3 years warranty.
- Latest Catalogue
- Anchoring/ Mooring/ Ropes
- Boat Maintenance
- Cabin, Galley & Hull
- Canopies and Covers
- Electric Engines - Minn Kota
- Engine Accessories
- Engine Service Items, Kits & Oils
- Engine Spare Parts
- Fishing Accessories
- Gift Cards
- Miscellaneous & Gifts
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Quintrex Genuine Parts
- Safety gear
- Trailer Items
- Water Sports