Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Three great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong and Batemans Bay stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
Hunts Marine was very professional and accommodating in the boat sales process I experienced with them. They honoured every aspect of the used boat sales offering and were very attentive to any issues or concerns I had in regard to maintenance or repair issues with the boat. Their follow up support has also been very responsive and of great assistance. I have bought a number of boats over the years and this has been the best experience.
- Mike Davis
hi Jon, thanks again for your openness and assistance during the purchase of our new 590 Cruiseabout & we couldn't be happier with you & your team @ Hunts Marine. From adjusting the production slot for our 590 so we could receive it before Christmas to the fit out and delivery of the new boat, proves Hunts Marine is the place to go.
- Bart and Kim Pontey
Blake was fantastic to deal with & I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone. The attention to detail & effort he put in to get for me what I wanted was beyond expectations. many thanks Blake.
- Owen Paton
Shop By Brand
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 60 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.