Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Four great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong, Batemans Bay and now Toronto (Glastron only) stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
We had fabulous service from Jim and staff. Great advice and tips. Thank you, love the boat,
- Brad and Melissa Smith
When enquiring about purchasing a replacement boat the salesman John Padman could not be more helpful. He took the time and effort to answer all my questions and to point out all the pros and cons. I believe the price offered was a very good and fair price and value for money. Hunts Marine matched and bettered any other offer by other dealerships. The after sales service by John Padman on behalf of Hunts Marine has been second to none. I will definitely deal with John and Hunts Marine in the future. Thank you John and well done to Hunts Marine.
- Vincent Coluccio
Thank you Jon Hunt and John Padman for your excellent service and professionalism. The boat and motor are in good order. On looking at your boat yard you appear to be well organised and very professional in your presentation. Many thanks, yours sincerely
- Bob Carpenter
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 50 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.