Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Four great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong, Batemans Bay and now Toronto (Glastron only) stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
Hi Jon, I filled in the survey via email. As I set out in my letter to you, I'm as happy as "a dog with 2 tails" with the boat and the outstanding service form Brad Cottier and his team. 10/10,
- Ross Britt
Hunts Marine Wollongong - Blake McArthur was very knowledgeable about the boat and very helpful. He gave me a great package price. I was looking for a second hand boat but found that for a couple of grand more I could get a new one with 5 year warranty. The Quintrex 420 Renegade SC has terrific resale value.
- Philip Dodd
This is the third boat we have bought from Hunts Marine and have been happy with all three. Current boat, 568 Explorer, is a great boat, it handles the rough seas very well, is very comfortable both inside and outside the bay. The 130hp Yamaha motor is well suited to the boat.
- Jake Martin
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 50 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.