Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Four great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong, Batemans Bay and now Toronto (Glastron only) stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
I bought a 420 Quintrex Renegade with a 50 horsepower Evinrude etec I bought this from Blake at Hunts Marine Albion Park Rail and I'm a very happy customer they answered all my questions that I had to ask.This boat suits my needs perfect very happy with the service blake gave during the process of buying the boat it was a stress free time. Thanks again what a great team yous are and a awsome boat i am stoked 👍. Also that pici have attached is of the first trip i took her out shellharbour 74cm snapper.
- Blayden Brown
Bought my new 420 Busta and F30hp Yamaha, this is an awesome deep vee hull boat that allows me to go upriver and into the bay. This boat handles the waves easily and just slices through. I feel safe and just love this boat. Hunts Marine in Batemans Bay were very professional, courteous and friendly. It was a pleasure to deal with Hunts Marine. I look forward to go fishing most weekends,
- James Baban
Hunts Marine its proud to have over a 50 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.