Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Three great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong and Batemans Bay stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
Thank you John and the team at Hunts Marine. From the initial enquiry right through to the delivery, no task was ever too big or small. I truly recommend Hunts for quality and service. Our family loves the Quintrex 510 sea Spirit, it's an absolute dream on the water.
- Guy Zangari
Renewed our 4.90 Quintrex bow rider with a new model 5.20 bow rider. The new hull is smoother, quieter and more comfortable. Evinrude 115hp HO has excellent torque with matched stainless prop. This combination allows us to use our rig for many purposes. Ian Coops and Jon Hunt have now supplied us three new crafts, their ability to offer excellent customer service along with competitive pricing wins our custom. Get afloat, get a boat! Safe boating,
- Chris and Sharon Wiles
This is the first boat I've ever owned, so I relied heavily on the team at Hunts Marine to guide and support me in my decision to buy. The boat was prepared perfectly and I couldn't be happier with the friendliness and professionalism of Ian and the team supporting him. I wouldn't hesitate to buy through Hunts Marine again.
- John Thompson
Shop By Brand
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 60 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.