Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Four great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong, Batemans Bay and now Toronto (Glastron only) stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
Hi Jon, Thanks for your letter (and scratchie) regarding our purchase with Hunts Marine Carlton. Sorry for taking so long to respond. Earlier this year we purchased a second hand Quintrex 475 Freedom Sport and so far are happy with our purchase. Jim looked after us and he would have to be one of the most helpful salesman we have come across. From initially enquiring, to going through with the sale/purchase. We had to have a minor problem fixed under warranty, the service guys were also helpful and easy to deal with, regards
- Natalina Elliott
Brad and his team at Batemans Bay have been absolutely fantastic through the whole purchasing process. Friendly, informative and helpful. If I had an issue or problem it was answered or fixed quickly and professionally. I couldn't be happier with my new boat or my experience with brad and his team.
- Brett Sampson
Very happy with Hunts Marine service which was all arranged by phone as I live 3 hours away. Boat and motor all going good. Boat trailer first time launching the bow keep pulls off the plastic cover on the rear guides. (Issue now resolved) I would buy through Hunts again. Thanks,
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 50 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.