There’s lots to be said for Winter Boating! With fewer boats on the water, the chance to spot some whales and fish still biting, it’s a great time of year to spend time on the water. You can enjoy stopping in quiet bays or explore local rivers to soak up the winter sunshine, unperturbed by the wash from other boats passing by, or go about uninterrupted in your favourite fishing spot!
Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Three great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong and Batemans Bay stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
We always buy our boats form Hunts Marine due to their industry knowledge and always looking after our students. Should they (the students) be looking for their first boat or advice, I can always trust them to look after them.
- Mike Harrison (Sea School)
Sales consultant was John Pigot. John was a pleasure to deal with. He was informative and helpful. John guided me through the sale process and was always willing to help and kept me informed of the boat preparation. When my selected purchase failed on "test run" an alternative boat was offered and it meets and exceeds my requirements and expectations. Fantastic customer care. My family now enjoy a safe and reliable vessel, thank you.
- Warren Kentwell
Shop By Brand
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 60 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.