Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Four great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong, Batemans Bay and now Toronto (Glastron only) stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
Great package, beautiful to handle by myself. I've been dealing with you guys for a long time. 3 new boats I imagine. Ian Coops was an absolute champion, very helpful nice guy. I've known him a very long time going back to when he was involved with the mechanics side of the business. Overall very happy, that is why I keep coming back. Thanks again,
- Peter Leontios
The team at Hunts Marine Yallah were professional and made the experience of purchasing the boat so easy. We took the boat for its maiden voyage on the June long weekend and it was awesome. So stable, quick and just cut through the chop with ease. Thanks Hunts Marine for this awesome package and I can’t wait to get the boat back on the water.
- Charles Slinger
To the team at Hunts Marine, thank you for making the purchase of our new boat a great and exciting experience. Your professionalism and personal touch made the whole process so easy, and will definitely be recommending you to anyone thinking, looking or talking about a boat, thanks again,
- Anthony Barone
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 50 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.