Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Three great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong and Batemans Bay stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
Ian at Hunts Marine was a pleasure to deal with. His knowledge, guidance, professionalism and focus on customer service gave me great confidence I was buying the right boat for my family. I would recommend Ian to anyone looking to buy a boat and wanting to get the right advice. The Renegade 460SC with the 75hp Yamaha is a fantastic boat. Thanks so much,
- Paul Nicholson
From the moment we went through the door the whole experience was fantastic. to get through a pandemic and be able to help a first time customer, we will be back. Thank you once again for your assistance. Our time on the water is fantastic. All the very best. Regards,
- Michael Cain
I am very happy with my purchase of the 4.6m Renegade with 75hp Evinrude. Been out in it 4 times and handles very nicely. The service I received from Batemans Bay was unreal. Brad Cottier was fantastic to deal with and led me through everything that I needed to know. Very happy customer.
- Phillip Binns
Shop By Brand
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 60 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.