Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Three great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong and Batemans Bay stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
It's a rippa mate, I'm loving it! Your staff went beyond what I expected. I was impressed with both my purchase and customer approach, thanks,
- Roy Bruce
My decision to purchase a new boat through Hunts Marine was based on competitive pricing and excellent customer service. The delivery of the boat was delayed beyond initial expectations, however this was due to a hold up by the manufacturer, not Hunts. The salesperson, Peter Cook was very professional and pleasant to deal with throughout the whole process. The handover at time of delivery was informative and thorough. I would not hesitate to recommend Hunts Marine and Peter Cook.
- Michael Twigg
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 50 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.