Why choose Hunts Marine for your new or used boat?
- Established in 1946, Hunts Marine is a third generation family-owned marine retailer with over 70 years experience in recreational boating.
- Three great showrooms in Sydney, Wollongong and Batemans Bay stock a wide range of fully rigged, clearly priced boats.
- At Hunts we only stock top quality boat and motor brands.
- You’ll enjoy the best boating performance and great resale value.
- Experienced, helpful and friendly staff.
- Read over 400 customer testimonials now.
- Got a question? Contact us today.
Join our newsletter
Be the first to know about our on-water days, new models, what’s on sale and more.
We are enjoying the boat. It is a great all rounder and we have spent many hours fishing & towing the kids. my only regret is that I didn't realise I could have got the 90hp Evinrude on the boat. I feel this would of suited my needs better. Could you supply me with a price to change over from 75hp to 90hp. Thanks,
- Carl McGee
Hunts Marine is proud to have over a 50 year partnership with each of these brands and organisations
Hunts Marine is Australia's oldest and largest Quintrex dealer. Their relationship goes right back to the very early days in 1955 when Terry Quantrill began building aluminium boats in his backyard in Sans Souci. To read the Quintrex-Hunts Marine story click here. To read the full Quintrex history click here.
Hunts Marine officially became an Evinrude dealer in 1960 when the company started producing outboards from its Bankstown assembly plant. We are currently the 4th oldest continuous Evinrude dealer in the world. To view the range of Evinrude outboards online click here.