Terms & Conditions
All goods, whether sent via Australia Post or courier, have a tracking number which will be provided. Once the goods have left our premises, Hunts Marine Centre Pty Ltd will not be liable for any goods that are lost, damaged or stolen in transit. Any heavy or irregular shaped items or items classed as dangerous goods may incur additional delivery charges. Additional delivery charges may also apply for remote locations. Every effort will be made to cover the delivery costs at the default amount however we reserve the right to charge additional fees should they be incurred by us from the freight companies. You have the option of receiving a full refund should you not wish to pay these additional delivery charges. We will contact you to advise if there will be additional delivery charges and will take care of the additional payment then. Sometimes there is a minimum quantity we must order from suppliers. If this is the case and we don't feel that we will resell the remaining stock quickly we will contact you to explain and either see if you want to pay for the minimum quantity we must buy or if you want a refund.
1) All approved credit requests must be returned within 7 days of receiving the goods.
2) Goods must not be returned until they have been approved.
3) Freight costs for returns are at customers expense.
4) All goods accepted for credit will be subject to a handling charge, except where Hunts Marine recognises they are at fault.
5) Under no circumstances will goods be accepted for return where they are: - indent items (special order) - incorrectly ordered - items released off back-order - items no longer required by the customer - goods not in original packaging - returned later than 7 days from receipt of goods - under no circumstances will electrical goods or parts be accepted for return.